What is Lead Generation Service?
To help you understand what lead generation service actually is, we’ve broken it up so that you can see how imperative the service is to your business and how it can help you break new grounds in your online marketing efforts.
- We brainstorm and identify top platforms where your customers converge
- Using tools and data, we identify your target market by segments
- We develop purposeful sales funnels
- Sales pipelines are built using digital channels
- We’ll develop methods for you to target, retarget, connect, and build a relationship with your customers using laser-focused campaign strategies and tools
Lead generation service is all about helping you find custom-matched audiences and bringing you high-quality leads at affordable rates which can then be converted into sales and long-term businesses. Our lead generation service is backed by data, analysis, and trends. Based on these findings, we’ll work with you to develop a strategy to find potential leads via:
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Marketing Campaigns with Google Ads
- Remarketing and retargeting via emails, paid search, GDN, and social media
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategies which includes sponsored posts and lead generation ads
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) campaigns which include A/B tests to find the most efficient and cost-effective ways to reach your target audiences
Why Should You Use Lead Generation to Gain Ground?
One of the biggest reasons why companies and businesses need to use lead generation services is this: The buying landscape has changed. Consumers’ buying behaviour has evolved and if we want to find qualified, quality leads today, we need to be where the consumers are. That means constantly researching, testing, and finding new ways to cut through the noise. Consider using lead generation services if you want to make every advertising dollar count. Casting a big net over the sea of consumers no longer work. You don’t really want all the fish in the sea. You want to catch the right fish.
The Cost of Lead Generation Services
The cost of lead generation services differs depending on your marketing strategy and budget. Example: Client A might have an eye out for customers from anywhere in the world while Client B might be focused on large corporations in Southeast Asia. The cost of running their lead generation campaigns would be completely different. At the end of the day, our job is to employ strategies that work, saves cost and lets you own the leads. Your cost will be low if you’re targeting highly-qualified leads and only pay for result-orientated leads. And since you’ll own the leads and are not ‘renting’ them from other platforms or third-party organizations, you drive down the cost even further with retargeting efforts. RA marketing specialists are experts in using a mix of techniques that slashes your budget spend by being more effective.
Benefits and Results of Lead Generation
We help our clients find interested customers using timely, strategic, and budget-friendly lead generation techniques. Lead generation services help you:
- Generate high-quality leads at scale
- Dig into and understand the ROI of each of your lead generation campaigns
- Manage your leads easily and accurately
- Add CTOs (Calls to ACtion) to your ads and content
- Collect and maintain your own leads
- Offer your leads exclusive deals, promotions, and content
- Build brand loyalty
Popular Channels for Leads Generation
While you may focus on getting new leads through your digital marketing campaigns, that’s not the end of the journey. The truth is, new visitors to your website are not ready to purchase from you yet. They’re still at what we call the Top of the Funnel. We use different platforms and strategies to move the leads to the middle of the funnel with proven lead nurturing techniques. This is done by:
- Understanding the behavioural patterns of your customers
- Using marketing automation solutions to touch base with your leads throughout their journeys
- Use a mix of content marketing, social media, web development, SEO, and SEM for lead generation
- Build an enduring and lasting relationship with your leads to move them through the sales funnel
- Test, optimize, measure, or strategize your lead generation campaigns
To do this, we use multiple channels:
- SEO - Monitoring your competitors, optimizing your website, watching consumer behaviours, and keeping websites, landing pages, and eCommerce sites up-to-date and search engine-friendly
- SEM - Discover where your customers are and targeting them based on their interests, demographic profiles, geographical locations, buying tendencies, age group, etc
- Social Media - Creating trust between customers and companies is what social media is best for. It is also a great way for lead generation because of the availability of targeted ads and sponsored content options. It’s the best way to create buzz on the Internet
- Email Marketing - Email continues to be an important touchpoint for customers and companies. Whether you’re hosting a new online event or running a new promotion, sending out an email regularly (but not too often) brings you closer to your leads. More than 80% of survey participants revealed that they think email marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels in today’s saturated playing field
- Instant Messaging - Granted, some of your potential customers don’t have social media apps on their smartphones. This leaves you with their phones as the only point of contact. Messages about promotions, news, and latest updates are always appreciated and effective
Why Choose RA as Your Strategic Partner for Lead Generation Service
As one of the pioneers of digital and internet marketing, RA is your ideal strategic partner for lead generation because we have a team of people who are well-versed with a diverse number of ways to get leads from just about anywhere on the Internet. We are results-orientated, have the ability to tailor-make your lead generation strategy, and help you make good ROI on each campaign. We are also a HubSpot-Certified Inbound Marketing Specialist, one of the very few in Malaysia and the region. Transparency, active brainstorming, flexibility, commitment to innovation, technology, and constant communication has helped our clients forge ahead in their respective industries. We have our eyes on long-term goals for our clients and we believe you can tap into our passion for marketing too!
There are no strings attached when you contact us for a consultation! We’re happy to discuss with you about how RA can help upgrade your digital marketing strategies, gain new prospects, and use cost-effective methodologies to build brand loyalty. Wait no more and get in touch with us today!